Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Starbucks gives you control over your Frappuccino

Being a meticulous and obsessive compulsive person when it comes to what I eat or drink, I am very particular with what’s in it or how it was prepared. That is why Starbucks with their However-You-Want-It Frappuccino Blended Beverage gives me that enjoyment on how I can personalize or experiment with my drink the way I wanted it to be. The Starbucks However-You-Want-It Frappuccino Blended Beverage campaign is letting their costumers tailor or create their own drinks by choosing from the variety of fresh milks or soy, choose the intensity of their coffee and pick any combination of syrups or toppings. For coffee lovers like me who is big follower of Starbucks it is the same way we do it with our warm or espresso drink, in my case I wanted my Starbucks Caramel Macchiato, double shot, and whole milk to enjoy the sweet bitter taste that I needed in the morning before I go to work or just hanging out with my friends.



Among the popular Starbucks However-You-Want-It Frappuccino Blended Beverage includes Extra Coffee Caramel Frappuccino that has that strong coffee-intense flavor, blending with the distinctive sweetness of caramel syrup and whipped cream. To elaborate what’s inside it, it’s a blend of roast coffee, milk, blended with ice and topped with whipped cream and a swirl of buttery caramel syrup.


Also a popular Starbucks However-You-Want-It Frappuccino Blended Beverage is the Soy Green Tea Cream Frappuccino. I tried it several times and it is one of my options aside from my usual Caramel Macchiato, it is a blend of matcha powder and soy milk, blended with ice and topped with whipped cream.

But if ever I’ll make my own Starbucks However-You-Want-It Frappuccino, maybe I’ll be doing an Extra Coffee Caramel with Cinnamon and Vanilla on top of my whipped cream. I wanted that enticing smell of vanilla and cinnamon every time I sipped on that strong bitter sweet Frappe on a summer afternoon with friends or just in front of my office computer.

Check out more of the Starbucks However-You-Want-It Frappuccino Blended Beverages at Frappuccino.com.ph to get ideas or even share your own version.

Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!

Be a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!

Follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez

Help fight child hunger, support World Food Programme's WeFeedBack campaign by checking how many children you can feed with your favorite seafood noodles. Click here!
 

Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email!
Enter your email address below:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles