Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kris Aquino releases My Heart’s Journey album

The Queen of Multimedia Kris Aquino officially launches her 5th full length album entitled My Heart’s Journey under Universal Record. This follows the success of the first four albums of Kris that was awarded with platinum such as Songs of Love and Healing, Love and Inspiration, The Greatest Love and Blessings of Love. The Kris Aquino’s My Heart’s Journey album is a collector’s edition CD that contains 6 inspiring phrases from the Queen of Multimedia herself and 15 tracks that’s chronologically listed to reflect the colorful journey of Kris in her life, love, faith and family.

 (Unboxing the album)

(Kris Aquino wit Jed Madela)




Divided into segments, listeners of the album will join Kris Aquino as she recounts her colorful and challenging journey in her life. The first part My Journey: The Road of Love, she will share her romantic experiences in the past six years of her life. It includes the story of her falling in and out of love. Second, is My Journey: The Road to God, Kris will narrate her struggles and challenges in life which make her faith to God stronger as she surrenders herself to Him. Third, My Journey: The Road of Expectations, she reveals herself being a human prone to pain and filled with expectations which include her desire to be loved.

(Kris Aquino with Christian Bautista)



As Kris developed her emotional maturity and wisdom which was the result of the heartbreaks and heartaches she encountered she opened a segment of her life My Journey: The Road of Understanding reaching out to others to see how she moved on and gain strength. Along with the maturity she gained in her My Journey: The Road to Forgiveness, Kris celebrates the process of healing and letting go as it leads to her My Journey: The Road of Redemption as she opens her life and heart for a new love that will knock on her door along the love she had for her family especially her two sons.

(Kris Aquino with Zsa Zsa Padilla)

The 15 tracks in the Kris Aquino’s My Heart’s Journey album includes: God Bless the Broken Road by Toni Gonzaga, What About Love by KC Concepcion, Love Moves in Mysterious Ways by Christian Bautista, Only Love by Jed Madela, It Must Have Been Love by Karylle, To Where You Are by Jed Madela, Changes in My Life by Jed Madela, I Will Be Here by Gail Blanco, When You Believe by Regine Velasquez and Lani Misalucha, In Your Eyes by Gail Blanco, I’d Really Love to See You Tonight by Zsa Zsa Padilla, I Want to Know What Love Is by Nina, Healing by Jed Madela and Araw Mo bu Christian Bautista. The 5th album of Kris Aquino is now available in all record bars nationwide and each album contains a special journal containing Kris Aquino’s life changing quotes.

Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!

Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!

You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez





Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email! Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Fierce Blogs said...

Nice meeting you guys at the press con.
The Fierce Blogger

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles