Saturday, November 6, 2010

Watch the Live Streaming of Pacquiao vs Margarito for Free via PLDT WatchPad

On November 14 (US sched: Nov 13), watch how boxing history unfolds at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas as the eight-time boxing champion Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao from the Philippines will fight Antonio Margarito of Mexico for the WBC World Super Welterweight title.

I always enjoy watching boxing fight especially if it includes our boxers like Manny Pacquiao and I am excited to watch it on November 14. I grew up with my uncles and my father watching it during Sunday lunch time but I hate the long commercial breaks. Speaking of Manny Pacquiao I am excited for him bringing home another title for the country and I am crossing my fingers that he will won the fight. 

It is important for us Filipinos to see this fight and joining Pacquiao in his quest to strengthen the Filipino Pride among us aside from the title. Sadly, most of the telecast here in the Philippines is delayed and we can not fully enjoy the blow by blow fight of Pacquiao and Margarito because of long commercials that spoils the momentum of the adrenalin rush we had while watching it.


Checking online, I saw PLDT WatchPad offering this premium service to their loyal subscribers who will upgrade to Plan 1299 that has speed connection of more than 768 kbps which is perfect for live online streaming. After upgrading and for those who is already in the Plan 1299 may now reserve their slot watch the Pacquiao-Margarito boxing fight in PLDT WatchPad.

They are also giving the said premium offer to new clients who will subscribe to the PLDT WatchPad service until November 8. Where aside from the premium service like the Pacquiao-Margarito Boxing Fight, new subscribers can enjoy watching more than sic channels online and play online games with faster connection to make the playing and watching experience more fun and enjoyable.

For those who want to know more about PLDT WatchPad and all its exciting promos and freebies join the PLDT WatchPad Facebook Page and follow them on Twitter.

Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!
Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!
You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez




Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email! Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles