Saturday, September 18, 2010

I want an iPhone4

For person like me who maximizes all the resources I had, my phone, notebook and camera, I always wanted to have a gadget that can do all the things that all my gadgets can do to lessen space and maximize the time and usage. Most of the needs and wants I am talking about is in the iPhone 4, it has the usual call and text features that is basic in phone, with additional features like video calling and it is WiFi and 3G capable where I can access the net anytime I wanted where ever I may be.

With the 5 megapixel camera and high-definition (HD) video, I can take clear photos and record videos up to 30 frames per second with audio. I can upload it to YouTube and other video hosting websites and share it to my friends or post it on my blog. Speaking of blog, iPhone 4 has numerous applications that can help me post my entries to my blog or even create a draft of my post before publishing it on my website and all I need is to download the application and with WiFi or 3G access I am ready to do my post. There are also other applications that can be downloaded to iPhone4 like utilities, games, RSS feeds, internet browsers, and others that you can minimize your access to your PC or laptop. With the 16Gb and 32Gb memory capacity and battery life of 7-14 hours (when used), I can maximize the use of iPhone4 without my camera and laptop and I have less space to use.




Right now iPhone 4 is exclusively carried by Globe Telecom where they offer it in both prepaid and in plan. Will be looking for more reviews and recommendations from friends who is now using the product and I’ll see if I’ll be getting one soon. iPhone4 is something I can use and maximize and that excites me much, more excited after the release of iPad and the new iPod Touch.







Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email! Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Flow!!!! I want one too! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles