Thursday, May 26, 2011

Western Digital opens its first WD Digital Life Store in the Philippines!

Western Digital (WD) officially opens its first WD Digital Life Store in the Philippines and it’s located at the 4th Floor of Cyberzone, The Annex, SM North EDSA in Quezon City. The newly opened WD Digital Life Store will give its consumers a fully interactive shopping experience with their full range of WD products from desktop drives, portable external storage devices, and network and home entertainment products. The store will be open during mall hours; from 10 AM to 9 PM from Sunday – Thursday and 10 AM to 10 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.



WD Products available in the WD Digital Life Store includes:


Desktop Drives: My Book Essential, My Book Studio LX, My Book Studio, My Book Studio Edition II, My Book for Mac and WD Elements Desktop. Desktop Hard Drives has storage from 1 TB – 3 TB depending on the price, with up to three years limited warranty.


Portable Drives: My Passport Essential, My Passport Essential SE, My Passport Studio, My Passport SE for Mac, My Passport for Mac, WD Elements Portable and WD Elements SE Portable. My Passport Essential and My Passport Essential SE comes in various colors like black, gray, red and blue, while the rest of portable drives comes in black and white only. Memory size range from 250 GB to 1 TB depending on the price and with up to three years limited warranty.


Network Products: My Book Live, My Book World Edition II, WD ShareSpace and WD Livewire. A must have WD products especially small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that needs a network storage that can back up the files of a certain number of computers. Memory storage ranges from 1 TB to 3 TB. My Book Live gives a remote access to your photos by using a free application on your iPad and Smartphone. While WD Livewire powerline AV network kit extends the internet to any room using your home’s electrical outlet.


Home Entertainment: WD TV Live, WD TV Live Hub, My Book AV, My Passport AV and WD Elements Play. The WD Home Entertainment products let you enjoy media experience with your favorite movies, music and photos. In the WD Digital Life Store consumers can experience the actual demonstration of WD TV Live Hub on how it really works and how you can maximize the media experience you always dream of.


Visit WD Digital Life Store in the 4th Floor of Cyberzone, The Annex, SM North EDSA now and experience the wide range of WD products with demo, including the staffs who is fully knowledgeable about the product ready for your questions.

Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!

Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!

You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez  

Help fight child hunger, support World Food Programme's WeFeedBack campaign by checking how many children you can feed with your favorite cup of branded coffee. Click here!
 

Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email!
Enter your email address below:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles