Sunday, October 24, 2010

John Lloyd Cruz and Toni Gonzaga on My Amnesia Girl

On November 2010, Star Cinema brings another comedy drama film entitled My Amnesia Girl which will star John Lloyd Cruz and Toni Gonzaga and the movie is directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. The film is about a couple, Myrene (Gonzaga) and Apollo (Cruz) who was deeply in-love to each other until Myrene suddenly forgot everything including her boyfriend. I’m sure all the followers of Toni and John Lloyd will enjoy this film where it will be their first team up on the big screen.

Here is the teaser of the My Amnesia Girl that will be shown in all cinemas nationwide by November 2010.



My Amnesia Girl will be the next movie of Star Cinema after the most anticipated Kimerald movie on October 27 which stars Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu entitled Til My Heartaches End.



Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email! Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles