Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz nagbabalik sa You Changed My Life


After ng box office success na tambalan nina John Lloyd Cruz at Sarah Geronimo with Direk Cathy Molina Garcia sa A Very Special Love na nag-air sa movie last July 30, 2008. John Lloyd plays the role of Miggy isang magazine editor na kung saan nag work si Laida (Sarah) as editorial assistant na kung saan nabago niya ang kanyang moody boss to a softer and sensitive person and their love story begins and now on February 25, 2009 ay papatuloy nina Miggy and Laida ang love story nila and how love change each others life on You Changed My Life. And now Rayver Cruz joins them on this movie.






Subscribe to Email Blast

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now I you settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my facebook group. Chat soon!
Here is my web blog:

happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles