Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stop, Look, and Listen!

Ang Sa Wari Ko nominees will be posted tomorrow, alam ko masyadong pa-vip ang announcement ko ayaw ko naman kasi na magnonominate ako ng basta basta lang, I don't want to based my nominees based on page ranks, popularity (in exception of my two nominees), or because I am part of that community.

I wanted to have my first set of nominees for Influential Blogger for 2008, something that some of my readers doesn't know I'm reading and following this bloggers and reading their entries. Even this bloggers may not know that I am nominating them.

I just want to share the learnings I learned from this blogger, about importance of life, vocations, struggles, and beliefs. Other may not know this bloggers but one thing I am proud of is that some of them are anonymous for you guys, but these are people who have more to write, more share, and more inspiring.




Subscribe to Email Blast

1 comment:

Liz said...

Salamat sa isang maganda at maagang Mothers' Day gift. I'm happy that in my own little way I am touching lives.

*hugs*

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles