Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kris Aquino suffers Miscarriage



The Queen of Philippine talkshow and gameshow recently reported in ABS-CBNnews.com suffered miscarriage as she texted Cristy Fermin the full info as she mentioned, "I had a miscarriage. Collapsed gestational sac and blighted ovum. We just have to wait for my body to expel on its own. Seven and half weeks. God's will so I can take care of my mom. Just came from Dr. Pastorfide with my mom now. On our way home from the hospital."

Check out the full story written by REYMA BUAN-DEVEZA on ABS-CBNnews.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles