Now they are giving the chance to all Facebook users to win prizes as I posted in the first paragraph and all they need is to follow this instructions:
1. "Like" the Tender Juicy Fan Page.
2. Go to the Tender Juicy wall (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tender-Juicy-Hotdog/118754984807310)
3. Post a photo with you and at least 1 (one) family member or friend (more people in the picture, the better) and choose the category/categories you would like to join. Tag 5 (five) of your friends on the actual post as well. Include a short caption to describe your entry. Start your caption with the CATEGORY you are joining: 80s, 90s, Year 2000, and the Present Day. Not placing the intro caption shall deem the entry as invalid.
There are four categories with corresponding prizes:
1. 80’s: Fashion and Dance Moves of the 80s! – Prize: Casio GShock
Intro caption example: “80s – Look at how we shuffle our feet to MC Hammer’s ‘Can’t Touch This’ complete with the baggy pants!”
2. 90’s: Music of the 90s! – Prize: Sony Walkman
Intro caption example: “90s – We sound trip to the beats of the Backstreet Boys with our Walkmans!”
3. YEAR 2000: Movie marathons and TV series of the new Millenium! – Prize: Kodak Playsport
Intro caption example: “YEAR 2000 – My friends and I hangout just like FRIENDS”
4. PRESENT DAY: Compare then and now! – Prize: Nintendo DS
Intro caption example: “PRESENT DAY - Before, there were LASER DISCS. Now, there are PORTABLE DVD PLAYERS!”
Entries will be accepted from June 30 to July 27. Winners will be determined by the following judging criteria:
Photo creativity: 50%
Caption creativity: 30%
Number of likes: 20%
Top 10% per category - 20%
Top 20-50% per category – 15%
Top 51-75% per category – 10%
Top 76-100% per category – 5%
Winners will be announced by August 1, 2011 and will be notified via email or Facebook private message. All entries submitted shall become property of San Miguel Corporation and maybe used for future activities without prior notice.
Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!
You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez
Help fight child hunger, support World Food Programme's WeFeedBack campaign by checking how many children you can feed with your favorite cup of branded coffee. Click here!