Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Powerbooks SM Mall of Asia Clearance Sale on June 1 -15!

Powerbooks Mall of Asia will be having a clearance sale from June 1-15 up to 80% discounts on imported books. The sale doesn’t include magazines and selected items and no combination of promos with Powerbooks Loyalty Card Program.



For more details about the clearance sale in SM Mall of Asia and other promos visit http://powerbooks.com.ph.

Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!

Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!

You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez  

Help fight child hunger, support World Food Programme's WeFeedBack campaign by checking how many children you can feed with your favorite cup of green tea. Click here!
 

Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email!
Enter your email address below:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Event Lover said...

I'm gonna check this one out. I have read all my books, and i need to have a new one

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles