Monday, April 25, 2011

Samsung Notebook Series 9: The Sexy PC I like

Space, weight and compact; three things I always consider every time I buy gadgets and accessories. This is the way I see my gadget sexy especially with notebook or laptop. First is space, it’s very important for me that my stuff would not eat much space on my bag, cabinet or even table. I rather want to have more space to occupy all my stuff or at least majority of it. Next is weight, I always wanted it light or easy to carry with my bag or I can just carry with just one hand which also connects to mobility or I can bring it anywhere I wanted to. Last is compact, in buying clothes, gadgets and accessories, it’s important for me to maximize its usability; mobile phone that cannot send text messages or do phone call, it can also surf the internet, updates social networks and upload photos and blog entries. Those things I always consider in buying gadgets and accessories can be found with the latest Samsung Notebook Series 9 that was introduced by Samsung Philippines last March 22 at The Peninsula Manila in Makati City.



(Rhette Eala's creation showing how elegant and sexy can Samsung Notebook Series 9 launch can be)


(Samsung Notebook Series 9 AVP)
With the campaign “PC Just Got Sexy”, the newest Samsung Notebook Series 9 is the sexiest among the latest thin notebooks and laptops existing in the market. It measures 16.3mm (0.64 inches) in depth with a 13 inches wide HD screen and it only weighs 1.31 kg (2,88lbs.). Samsung Notebook Series 9 is made of advanced Duralumin metal alloy that was only used in specialized aircrafts, making it durable yet stylish and ultra light. When we say it’s durable it is scratch proof and you can enjoy the metallic feel every time you carry it or type on the keypad. I forgot to mention being it is a Samsung product; it uses the LED technology of Samsung making the screen bright with SuperBright Plus display (400nit) with 16 million color reproduction 80% brighter than other notebooks or laptop in the market.

Samsung Notebook Series 9 Specs:

• 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz, 3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz)
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) / Windows® 7 Professional (64 bit)
• 4GB DDR3 (up to 8GB)
• 128GB Solid State Drive (up to 256)
• 13.3-inch HD LED-backlit SuperBright Plus display (400 nit)
• Resolution: 1366×768
• Intel HD GT2 Integrated Graphics
• 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, WiMax
• USB 3.0
• 3 watt (1.5W x 2) stereo speakers and 1.5 watt sub-woofer
• 1.3megapixel HD Webcam
• Li-Po battery (up to 6.5 hours)
• 2.89 lbs.

Seeing those specs, Samsung Notebook Series 9 is really sexy and beautiful especially if you have the chance to own it. The product cost around Php79, 000+ but considering the small space it consume because of its thinness, it light in terms of weight and its compact where you can surf the internet fast, play multimedia games, watch movie or chat with your friends with  2nd Generation Intel Core i5 Processor 2537M, 128-256GB solid hard drive, and high definition GT2 Integrated graphics. With those features I’m truly in love with this Sexy PC!

I know you want it, and yes I want it badly to own the latest Samsung Notebook Series 9. Samsung Philippines will be giving away one soon along with their other Samsung products all you need to do is to like their Samsung Notebook Series 9 Facebook Page or just click the image below.



Keep posted on their Facebook Page for more promos and giveaways to their lucky FB followers, who knows you will be the next owner of Samsung Notebook Series 9!

What can you say about the latest Samsung Notebook Series 9? Share your views on the comment box and "like" it on Facebook by clicking the like below.



Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!

Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!

You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez

 Help fight child hunger, support World Food Programme's WeFeedBack campaign by checking how many children you can feed with your favorite cup of branded coffee. Click here!


Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email!
Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

NoodleLito's Nook said...

Hey, vote for my entry pls!!! http://apps.facebook.com/samsunggal/ilike.php?id=335

<3, MyMaria
http://www.bastaigatsikat.com/2011/05/samsung-notebook-series-9-is.html

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles