Sunday, April 17, 2011

High speed broadband access with Globe Telecom's 4G Mobile Technology


In line with the higher demands for high speed broadband access, Globe Telecom officially announce the roll out of their expanded 4G mobile technology in the Philippines. They already started last November 2010, and they're planning to finish the said expansion of their 4G mobile technology by 2012. They started with the release of their 4G WiMaX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) in the fourth quarter of last year. With the help of HSPA+ (Evolved High-Speed Packet Access), it helps online users to experience faster broadband connection.

For a blogger and social media aficionado like me, the best way to enjoy my stay in the cyberspace is to have a high speed broadband access that is always reliable even I am on moving or stationary. I love talking pictures and covering events which I always include on my daily blog entries. Aside from blog post, I also share those information especially the photos on my Facebook and Twitter account.



With the stronger broadband signal that 4G offers, I can also enjoy faster loading of videos on YouTube and websites I usually visit through my laptop, desktop, mobile phone and for others with their tablets and iPad. Right now, Globe Telecom’s 4G mobile technology is now available in, 500 sites in nearly 60 provinces and 365 cities across the country, including Metro Manila, Cainta, Antipolo, Taytay, Plaridel, Cabanatuan, Dasmarinas, Bacoor, Imus, Tanza, Calamba, Batangas City, Cebu City, Cagayan De Oro, and Zamboanga.  And by the end of the year the 4G broadband service of Globe Telecom can be experience in wider areas and on 2012 Philippines will experience a nationwide 4G connection which always wanted to have.



Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!

Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!

You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez


Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email! Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles