Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Epic Finale Begins: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Review

 

On November 18, Harry Potter aficionados will be flocking the theater to see the part 1 of the two-part finale of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The 2nd part will be screened on July 2011. I was fortunate to see the movie before the regular screening and to be honest I was so fascinated on how it was adapted in the movie, the last HP movie I enjoyed was the Goblet of Fire. The movie was meticulously done by Warner Bros. Pictures and its director David Yates so that the film will cater to all ages that who fell in love with the J. K. Rowling masterpiece.



The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 follows the journey of Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) in search for the remaining horcruxes that holds the immortality of Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes). Both tries to stop one another and fight for their survival, for Lord Voldemort to have the power to rule the world of wizardry and for Harry to avenge for his love ones. With Harry’s friend Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Emma Watson) they will do anything to end the reign of Lord Voldemort and his allies.


Unlike the early movies of Harry Potter this is one of the darkest series, it may be hard for the younger audience to understand. For others who read the book it was great to see how some scenes where executed along with the texture to bring more emotions in the film. The part 1 has 2 hours and 3 minutes total running time, and believe me when I say I didn’t feel how time flies while watching the movie and when it was cut, the same reaction I felt during the time of Lord of the Rings part 1 and 2, I am in denial to say that the film was cut on that part.



After seeing the movie last night (November 15), I can’t wait to see the part 2 that Warner Bros Pictures will be showing on July 2011. For those who will be watching the movie beginning Nov 18, do your bathroom break early and don’t bring a friend who enjoys chatting rather than watching the movie --- because every seconds and minute of the film is very important, I am saying that because I am a Harry Potter fan like others.


Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!
Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!
You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez


Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email! Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

remi online said...

i can't wait to see it too!i am thinking about this movie since like forever!but i heard daniel is getting bored playing harry for almost 10 years..

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles