Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Something good will come this Easter Sunday

After the long week of reflections and prayers this Holy Week, we all look forward on a better Easter Sunday refreshed and energized like everyone does, in their vacations or just staying at home like me. Observing Holy Week, in my case is simple ever since just go to church and watch whatever shows is airing on television. But for Easter Sunday is more lively of course where everyone is celebrating the resurrection of our Savior as part of the good news that we will be getting on that day aside from the blessings we are receiving everyday of our lives which we should be thankful for it.

Aside from the usual celebration we have on Easter Sunday, on April 4, also marks the day where good news will come to Globe subscribers like me. I’m excited after seeing the commercial on television that there will be an important announcement coming from Globe which includes with the number 4438. The last time I enjoy this big Globe treat was during the launch of the GenText campaign of Globe where I got discounts in some stores and at the same time lots of freebies from Globe.

Easter Sunday for me will be a double treat for my personal belief as a Christian and at the same time as an avid Globe user ever since I had my first mobile phone that my parents gave to me. I am proud that I am part of the 25 million Globe users and it keeps on growing everyday with wider coverage and promos that everyone is enjoying. I can’t wait to see the good news through sms that will be sent by Globe through 4438. The big treat from Globe also covers Touch Mobile and Globe Tattoo subscribers.

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to RSS FeedFollow me on TwitterEmail Me





Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles