Sunday, February 20, 2011

Movie Review: Liam Neeson’s Unknown

After The A-Team and Clash of the Titans, Unknown was the latest movie I saw which stars Liam Neeson, and right now I am declaring that this will be a bias review because he is one of my favorite actors. Unknown is a suspense action thriller of Warner Bros. Pictures that was directed by Jaume Collet-Serra and now showing (as of February 18) in all theaters worldwide, also starring Diane Kruger, January Jones, Aidan Quinn and Frank Langella.

The film was based from the novel of Didier van Cauwelaert entitled Out of My Head and the original title was Unknown White Male. The movie follows Dr. Martin Harris, a scientist who is in Berlin with his wife to attend a summit until he encountered an accident that washed all his memories. Waking up from a hospital, Dr. Harris recounts all the memories that was because of the car accident and discovered that his wife was with a person claiming his identity. Complications begin when secrets are slowly revealing one by one including the reason of snatching his identity and how he will ever get it back.


Let’s be honest, the movie is not purely action and there are some dull moments in the film. But if moviegoers will stay long expect more twist and reveal in all the characters in the story. I like how most of the scenes were executed and the texture that suggest how shady the story is.

Liam Neeson did a wonderful job in doing the role of Dr. Harris especially after the accident and he started to recounts his memory. January Jones who was the wife of Dr. Harris did a very convincing role. The film is maze-like movie that we don't know what is the truth or not, and all I can say it was a beautiful movie and it all the twist was perfectly executed

Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!
Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!
You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez


Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email! Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unknown ended up being considerably better than I’d expected. Years ago, I wouldn’t have thought Liam Neeson would turn into an action movie star this late in his career but he’s pulled Unknown off quite well and before that he made Taken actually worth watching! I wasn’t that interested in seeing this when I first saw the previews though, to be honest. It just didn’t capture my interest. That’s one of the things I love about having Blockbuster though. With such an exhaustive selection and cost-effective way of getting movies it’s easy to try things you may not have watched. Often times that’s worked out very well for me and I’ve really enjoyed the movies I took a chance on, other times…not so much. But that’s another great thing about Blockbuster, you have the option of in-store exchanges. It’s great. And being an employee of DISH Network, I’m happy to tell the people I talk to that in addition to all the other great things DISH has going on, right now new customers can also get Blockbuster free for three months. Here check it out yourself: http://bit.ly/lCaUkg

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles