Friday, February 25, 2011

Check out BND Hair Gallery Salon in Quezon City

I want to be honest at first, I am very cautious about hair style and color because of the fear that it will not fit to my personality and the way I look. I always have my hair cut in layered or in barbers and the color depends on my mood. A friend introduced me to check out BND Hair Gallery Salon (aka Hair Gallery Salon by Bing Dinio) located at the Crown 88 Panay Avenue, Quezon City which was only 5-10 minute walk from National Bookstore Crossings or just a tricycle ride from Quezon Avenue MRT Station or ABS-CBN.

With the long, tired straight hair which I had few days ago, it really needs some tender loving care and attention from Mr. Marlon Pacheco. He was the senior stylist recommended to mr by Ms. Cher Nogara, General Manager of BND Hair Gallery Salon. For the record Cher was the one who did my make up during the OrangeTV Magazine and Coca Cola Live Positively shoot last December. Back to my hair, with Cher's recommendation I know my hair was in the good hand of Marlon that time.

Marlon, my hair stylist joined several hair styling/dressing competition and already won three (3) times. I finally with that information I felt secured, I always end up with some hairdressers who cut my hair in a wrong way that creates volume on the side and it is hard to style in the morning. And we all hate that. Having a straight hair, Marlon cut it unevenly to create texture which it will look good with soft colors not the one I am using before.


From fading copper red, he change my hair color to medium brown. With the help of Marlon's assistant who also gave me a relaxing back, head and hand massage she continue dyeing my hair. After having it dyed with medium brown Marlon add some strikes of light brown with a a mix of other colors to make it more obvious on the medium brown based.

If you're asking me if I am happy with my hair, yes I am. It was my first time to go beyond my usual hair style and color. Aside from the service they offer, I also like the motif of their salon. The black and white with red small cabinets and proper arrangement of chairs, mirrors and lights makes the area look big and relax. Like the way I described it, the area looks "maaliwalas" and it's very comfy which for a person like me who wanted to be pampered a simple decors/motif can be a good in the eye.

BND Hair Gallery is open everyday from 10am - 9pm. It is located at the Ground Floor of Crown 88 Condominium at 88 Panay Avenue, Quezon City. For appointments and reservations please call 494-3270 and 492-6431 or email bndhairgallerysalon@gmail.com and for promos and updates "like" BND Hair Gallery Salon on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles