Saturday, December 4, 2010

Enjoing Ted’s La Paz Batchoy in Iloilo City

One of my goals in visiting Iloilo was to try their dishes and one of them is La Paz Batchoy. I know that there’s already Ted’s La Paz Batchoy restaurant here in Metro Manila one in SM Cubao and the other one is in SM Mall of Asia, but who cares I wanted to try the restaurant where it was first established.

I tried Ted’s La Paz Batchoy Extra Special and honestly I am not a fan of liver especially when I am aware of it. The Extra Special La Paz Batchoy cost only P68 pesos and I can’t believe with that big bowl and the overflowing noodles, soup and other ingredients, I can get more of what I paid. That is one thing I enjoyed from Iloilo is their food and I want to go back for more.


For more info about Ted's La Paz Batchoy including the locations of their branches and contact details visit their website at http://tedslapazbatchoy.com/

Like this post? Subscribe on my blog by clicking HERE!
Become a Facebook Fan to get more updates from In My Opinion!
You can follow me on Twitter.com/FlowGalindez



Subscribe to my RSS Feed via email! Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles