Saturday, June 26, 2010

Got listed in Blog na Pinoy


June 26, Makati – There are only 3 reasons why I am waking up early on weekend; work, advocacy activities and emergency such as toilet call, but this morning it was different I woke up early to have my photo shoot for Blog na Pinoy headed by Michael Yu in his place in Bel-Air Makati. It was my first time to “work” with my Mike, my last photo shoot was with Nicollo Cosme for the UNAIDS project. It fun working with Mike, he's accommodating, and kalog, feel at home ka in his place.


My blog is listed at the commentary section. I am wearing my United Nation Millennium Developmental Goals t-shirt over green and white stripes polo and jeans of course my comfy pants. My make up was done by the most glamorous and make up artist of the stars Bambi dela Cruz. I enjoyed chatting with her while she is doing my make up, about musical plays and her work. I can’t believe it she is using MAC to me, isn’t that too expensive for me? Its fun chatting with Bambi and her hands was so light and graceful, I don’t know how to describe it but I like the way she puts make up, you cannot feel the pressure and I always experience those things with some make up artist. Thank God there’s Bambi to do the job. She is one of the make up artists working with the production of Legally Blonde the Musical the one with Nikki Gil.

Blog na Pinoy is an online directory for the Filipino bloggers, categorized according to the popular topic on their blogs. During the pictorial I am with Cathy Copaway, Benj Espina, Marcelle Fabie, Arpee Lazaro and Dante Ward. Check out the list of the Filipino bloggers at http://blognapinoy.com, the website is still on its beta status but its worth checking.

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe to RSS FeedFollow me on TwitterEmail Me



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles