Monday, April 14, 2008

my 2nd Blog: Emotero

After few months of convincing my self to have my 2nd blog that will focus on my photo fan and literary/emotional side of me. Finally I decided to create my second blog under blogger, entitled Emotero: Emote lang ganyan ang Buhay, it's primary aim is to host pictures out of no where I shot through my camera phone and along with my so called literary side or should I say emotional side, it can be hate, love, angst or anything that I wanted to share along with my sudden mood swings.

This will separate from my media, entertainment, news and current affairs article and opinion, this will also reflect my personal entry to be posted on both blogs.

So if you have time, visit emotero.blogspot.com thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles