Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kris Aquino's Annual Gown Sale

The Queen of Talk's annual fundraiser was again the event fans and fashionistas alike flocked to from all over town. And it happen just this morning in ABS-CBN Compund beside the Umagang Kay Ganda studio where my boss just texted me that there's a Kris Aquino's gown sale so i shove my camera with my writer (Manila) and headed on the said area. Yup I'm not fan of gowns and dresses but I am so fan with designers like Pepsi Herrera when he created a particular line of clothing in Oxygen and other designers like Edwin Tan, Rajo Laurel and JC Buendia. For more info visit ABS-CBN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles