Sunday, June 6, 2010

Win an iPad by joining Enjoy Philippines’ 1 Minute Fun Flick Fest

The fun never stops with Enjoy Philippines by giving its loyal clients and online partners the chance to win an iPad by joining its 1 Minute Fun Flick Fest video contest. The mechanics is too easy just upload a 15-60 second video by filling in the line “I Enjoy ….” with the most creative way of explanations and visuals. Contestants must be a member of Enjoy Philippines Facebook Group and the title should be “I Enjoy” and include the thing you mention on your video (e.g. I Enjoy Cooking). Submission of entries is until June 15, 2010 and it’s open to all members of Enjoy Philippines Facebook group.

Aside from the 16GB iPad, contestants may win 3 days and 2 nights stay at Fairways and Bluewater for 2nd place and an overnight stay at the Hotel Celeste for the 3rd prize. Winners will be determined based from the “like” clicks and comments of the members of Enjoy Philippines in the Facebook which weighs 70% of the judging criteria and the remaining 30% is the creativity of the video creator in presenting his work, voting is until June 30, 2010. Also voters can win prizes which include 8 GB iPod touch (First Place), P3, 000 worth of Gift Certificate (Second Place) and a free 1-year membership from Enjoy Philippines (Third Place).

I'm sure everyone has something to share with this video contest, like in my case one of the things I enjoyed the most aside from eating and watching movie is blogging. With blogging I can share everything, the movies and shows I love to watch, foods I love to eat, books I enjoyed reading, giving me the freedom to share my views and opinions on certain topics and issues and finally what I enjoyed from blogging is that I can promote my advocacy and gain new friends from it. Blogging is my online outlet to share everything I wanted and that's the thing I enjoyed the most.

There will be weekly special winners where will be awarded with gift certificates, P 1, 000 worth of GC for the selected video of the week, and 3 winners of P 500 worth of GC for the fans who posted comments or click the like button which will be randomly selected. Announcement of the winners for the Enjoy Philippines 1 Minute Fun Flick Fest  Video contest will be on July 2, so keep on uploading your entries and encourage your friends to join and post comment on the facebook group who knows you and your friends will win exciting prizes for Enjoy Philippines.

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe to RSS FeedFollow me on TwitterEmail Me

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles