Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its Summer and its too hot

Bookmark and Share




...And I'm craving for a nice cold comfort of Kozui green tea ice cream.

I'm not a fan of summer talaga, the board shorts, the tan lines (thought gusto ko maging tan and not the reddish effect everytime I plan to get a tan, beach and sands. I'm sure your thinking na boring naman nitong taong ito at di enjoy kasama. Yup di ko talaga kaya ang extreme temperature both mainit at malamig, pag malamig ginawin ako at pale ang kulay ko na akala mo wala na akong dugo, pag mainit naman pawisin ako and don't expect na naka sando ako dahil ang sagwa ng braso ko at lalabas mga taba ko sa katawan. Namumula rin ako pag nababad ako sa araw kaya di ko kayang mag-attempt na mag tanning kasi I'm sure major failure ang balak kong yun. Siguro aside sa usual work ko, dahil di ako magbabalak magbeach, one of the things na gagawin ko ngayong Holy Week is of course my Bisita Iglesia, hibernate sa room ko with my iPod and take my rest talaga or watch TV I'm sure there are lots of shows to watch something inspirational sa UHF Channel meaning local channels, like on Studio 23 may 7th Heaven marathon, sa channel 2 may Beautiful Life, Himala, May Bukas Pa marathon and same with the other station like Qtv and GMA 7 may mga magaganda ring shows to watch.

Still mainit talaga sobra better look for something cooling and comfy clothes to wear and I need to clean my room badly dami nang kalat. :)

Subscribe to RSSPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates | Seo Company | Seo Company Australia | Cheap Seo | Sports Live Stream | game cracks | Best Online Game | Download PC Games | List of Hobbies | Graffiti Styles